The acrobatics festival will last for seven days, Monday till Sunday, 10-16th of August, 2015.
The festival is set up like traditional Dutch and German acrobatic festivals: Throughout the day there are several rounds of workshops in acrobatics and other (related) skills. These workshops are led by skilled abd experienced acrobatics teachers.
The workshops are only for festival participants. There is no audience at the workshops.
(To be confirmed: ) On Saturday night, the last night of the festival, the festival participants will stage a performance in the centre of Banjaluka. The performance is prepared during the festival in Krupa. After the performance there will be a party in the youth centre.
- (Sunday evening: early arrivals)
- Monday: Arrivals, first workshops
- Tuesday: Workshops (all day)
- Wednesday: (morning) workshops with the village children. (afternoon) workshops, first discussion about the friday show.
(if the weather permits, evening) short demonstration in Rafting Klub Karanovac, drinks, music, Super cirkus performance in Krupa
- Thursday: Workshops (all day), at night: stargazing…
- Friday: workshops (all day) and preparation of the show.
- Saturday: workshop and show-preparation. In the afternoon participants for the show will already go to Banja Luka
- Sunday: breakfast, good bye, departures😦
The festival is made possible with the support of Partnerski Omladinski Pokret, The European Cultural Foundation, City of Banja Luka (especially the mjesna zajednica of Krupa na Vrbasu), Pivara Nektar, Judo Klub Banja Luka, Dom Omladine and many others!